• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

[CLOSED] SOLD! Just one book: ASM 129 Raw - 1st Punisher!
1 1

7 posts in this topic

Hello guys :hi:

I recently upgraded this issue and decided to let my raw under copy go. If it doesn't sell within a day or two I will ship it along with the other to get cleaned and pressed and then to CGC.

I have posted this one on the "Can you spare a grade?" thread and the consensus landed around a 6.5, probably a bit higher after cleaning and pressing. It has never been pressed or cleaned and it would definitely benefit from this.

Here is a link to the thread for more photos.

90-day average for a 6.5 is at $839. I will however call this a 6.0 and price it at $740 which is 90-day average for a 5.5 just to be sure. I will even include shipping costs in the price.

The rules:

Shipping:

• The book will be shipped securely from Sweden within 3 business days (probably faster).
  • Shipping included in price.
  • I ship to the USA, Canada and Europe.

Payment:

• Payment only via PayPal.

Other rules:

• No members from the probation or hall of shame list.
  • First in the thread gets the book.

Return Policy:

• I will accept return if you notify my within 3 days after receiving the book.
  • Buyer covers shipping cost back to me and insures that the book is returned in exact same condition as received.

I have a feedback thread and have done loads of business in the boards. 

Edited by SECollector