• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

15% off E-Bay Coupon! Today only!
1 1

65 posts in this topic

6 minutes ago, vaillant said:

On 1Cool sales?

Just kidding - E-Bay is offering a 15% off coupon for everything.  Has to be a single purchase but you can fill up your basket and buy all at once and it counts.  Since the coupon is 15% off with a max of $100 off its great for $700 purchases.  Must be used on the app which is the big change to this one compared to most of the other ones.

3 minutes ago, 1Cool said:

Just kidding - E-Bay is offering a 15% off coupon for everything.  Has to be a single purchase but you can fill up your basket and buy all at once and it counts.  Since the coupon is 15% off with a max of $100 off its great for $700 purchases.  Must be used on the app which is the big change to this one compared to most of the other ones.

Ah, I see, thanks! I used a code awhile ago on the computer – I believe it was the same thing but spent less than $100 so I did not took full advantage from it.

53 minutes ago, Jaylam said:

I've not seen the offer come through yet on any ebay messages. Did you receive an email from ebay about it?

Nope - it was the main ad on E-Bay this morning.  The code should be good for everyone.

Edited by 1Cool

8 minutes ago, lizards2 said:

I still haven't been able to figure out this "app" thingy, so I am safe from making any purchases.

1 minute ago, Pontoon said:

Dang. This is the first time a coupon has come up when there are books I'm watching, but I don't have a smart phone. May have to ask the missus to download the app when I get home.

I have used the eBay app for purchases several times now, and I have to say it’s wonderful, super-clear and once you get acquainted with the slightly different interface works even better than the desktop one. :)
You can also change the country (when I had the iPhone at the beginning I used to check alternatively eBay.fr, eBay.it and eBay.com).

I'm wondering if the next phase of the Avengers will be a battle between Avengers and the X-Men and Magneto / Scarlet Witch seem to be the common thread in the two teams so I'm speculating a bit on this purchase.  Plus I like the look of the cover and 20% under GPA with the coupon helped out a lot.

X-Men 4 CGc 5.5.jpg