• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

15% off E-Bay Coupon! Today only!
1 1

65 posts in this topic

I am a sad man, sad enough to list two auctions with USE THE COUPON as the first words in the title. One was a relist that had some nice watchers and one was active that I edited the title.

Let's see if it helps! :devil:

9 minutes ago, musicmeta said:

Can you make the 15% off ebay purchase for the item(s) and then pay using your non-mobile device i.e. PC/laptop? or must you pay by PayPal via the ebay mobile app to get the 15% off?

I think you need to use the app as I did it the opposite way, loaded them into my cart on the computer and did checkout on the app.

okay, I made a mistake and ebay gave me another coupon, so I bought what appears to be a newsstand copy of Sandman 75 and 2 Lethal Protector 1 newsstands to replace the one I sold by mistake in my sales thread. (and the buyer was kind enough to tell me I didn't have to honor the price, what a gentleman! that nicka is but he gets it regardless). I bought a bunch of lower priced stuff but maybe those Batman 457 newsstands will be error codes and maybe this Sandman 75 is something worth having (he took a lowball offer as I was unsure of what it really is).

Here's the Sandman 75. Please ruin my lottery dreams and tell me what it is if you know. Newsstand...toy insert...or what?

DsjjVfsVYAA3W4a.jpgDskJu_0U0AAX9Ve.jpg

8 minutes ago, vaillant said:

I bought an original art page which I cared a lot for, so all is good, but I would have saved about $60 with an US address.

Oh well, it’s been an experiment!

I should have mentioned this earlier, but you could have added to cart to test whether the coupon could be applied, without committing to buy. 

But for future reference  :foryou: