• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Thanksgiving for Action Comics 1938

45 posts in this topic

10 hours ago, Bunky Brian said:

Me too, at times it give me vertigo? as in, I imagine the plane heading straight down, and/or the hero is actually up side down, and plummeting to earth,

Back when I was still a young guy, the older collectors around here used to claim the # 2 was much more scarce than the # 1 …. it had kind of a legendary mystique. This was pre internet of course.... but I certainly never see them. GOD BLESS...

-jimbo(a friend of jesus)(thumbsu

3 hours ago, Ameri said:

I can echo that one. These are gone but not forgotten

best.JPG

Beautiful group shot. Anyone remember when these issues were affordable? I bought a solid mid grade unrestored 15 for well under a grand once upon a time.

1 hour ago, Electron said:

Beautiful group shot. Anyone remember when these issues were affordable? I bought a solid mid grade unrestored 15 for well under a grand once upon a time.

from that pile, I bought a 4.0 Action 13 for $2400 back in 2000 and a 2.0 Action 20 for $750 in 2008. I suppose that was affordable :insane: