• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Black Friday Sales
1 1

22 posts in this topic

I don’t know about Black Friday but Cadence Comic Art and Felix Comic Art usually has a holiday sale between BF and the end of the year. But I don’t take for granted that it happens every year. Just check the major rep sites daily. 

On 11/22/2018 at 2:37 PM, Jay Olie Espy said:

I don’t know about Black Friday but Cadence Comic Art and Felix Comic Art usually has a holiday sale between BF and the end of the year. But I don’t take for granted that it happens every year. Just check the major rep sites daily. 

Thanks for the mention, but nope, not us. We don't do sales, generally speaking. Do check out our site, though, we've got some great stuff coming up this month. www.felixcomicart.com

15 hours ago, artdealer said:

Sorry, the sale will start tomorrow, Tuesday. 

The art is up and the sale has started. Go get'em! (One of my favorite dealers even if I only buy once in a blue moon anymore.)

That is Graphic Collectibles.

Edited by Bird

1 hour ago, Bird said:

The art is up and the sale has started. Go get'em! (One of my favorite dealers even if I only buy once in a blue moon anymore.)

That is Graphic Collectibles.

How do you find out, what art is on sale? I didn't notice an announcement on the homepage.

36 minutes ago, Catwoman_Fan said:

How do you find out, what art is on sale? I didn't notice an announcement on the homepage.

See Mitch’s announcement in this thread. 

Sale only applies to select pieces. Click on the thumbnail and you’ll see an “old price” and a “new price,”

to @Blastaar There is a Hulk cover for under $1k.