• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

[CLOSED] Mixed Marvel books SA/BA, Daredevil, Italian editions (1st Mr. A, Fantastic Four, Sgt. Fury), The Amazing World of DC Comics
2 2

91 posts in this topic

Listing a few Marvel books. I’ve been selling here on the forums since 2012, you can find my kudos thread here.

I try to grade books accurately but I’m no professional grader – mostly the grade listed is the grade I’d be satisfied with if I was the buyer.

IMPORTANT: I am based in Italy. To meet halfway with the shipping costs this time I’ve decided to offer a shipping discount based on the overall amount of the purchase. Buy three or more books and apply the following:
Purchases of $50: 30% off shipping
Purchases of $100 and more: 40% off shipping
Purchases of $200 and more: 50% off shipping
Purchases of $350 or more: free shipping.

Rules: The first :takeit: (icon or text) in thread wins. You can purchase by PM but at your own risk – I will go by time stamp.
Payment by Paypal. Please no people on the HoS or Probation list.

Shipping rates: I ship from Italy. Rates indicatively as follows (Zone 1 is Europe and UK, Zone 2 is Americas, Asia and Africa, and Zone 3 Oceania). Airmail does not have a tracking number, so for more expensive purchases I recommend Registered (which is expensive).

Airmail / 1-2 bks:		10.00	13.00	17.00 USD

Airmail / up to 8-10 bks:	12.50	19.00	26.00 USD

Airmail / up to 15-20 bks:	20.50	33.00	39.00 USD

Registered / 1-2 bks:		16.50	21.50	27.50 USD

Registered / up to 8-10 bks:	22.00	31.00	41.00 USD

Registered / up to 16-20 bks:	32.50	46.00	58.00 USD

Return policy: I do not offer returns as it would be impractical cost-wise from here, but in the unfortunate case I missed something drastic I will make sure to make you whole.

Thanks for looking! :)

Edited by vaillant
Closed.

Great books Claudio, you are a beautiful grader

2 minutes ago, vaillant said:

Fantastic Four Annual #6
FN+ W. Large non-color breaking crease on lower right front cover. Otherwise a pretty solid nice copy with nice page quality.
$250

mKDcYxC.jpg
SjZotvF.jpg

:takeit: