• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

The Planet Run is complete! Zolnerowich would be pleased!
2 2

187 posts in this topic

1 hour ago, FoggyNelson said:

All good hinges and thread have to come to an end I guess , thanks zolnoriwich for all the time an effort you put into this thread⁉️👍‼️

Thanks Foggy! It was a labor of love, first, collecting the run, and second, posting all the books to amuse and inspire Planet collectors old and new. 

59 minutes ago, Zolnerowich said:

Thanks Foggy! It was a labor of love, first, collecting the run, and second, posting all the books to amuse and inspire Planet collectors old and new. 

It has been a great ride. It also makes me want to remember the details of my own journey... I have enjoyed reliving my own hunt through your sharing.

This reminds me why I collect and why this is THE greatest hobby in the world!

So, thank you for taking the time to share.

1 hour ago, Zolnerowich said:

You fanned the fire with Planet desire for all i know our pockets will be lighter :smile:

On 12/10/2018 at 6:59 PM, Zolnerowich said:
On 12/10/2018 at 5:41 PM, FoggyNelson said:

All good hinges and thread have to come to an end I guess , thanks zolnoriwich for all the time an effort you put into this thread⁉️👍‼️

:gossip: I think I know where you can get upgrades for most of your copies.