• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

porcupine48 ?
1 1

82 posts in this topic

He's posted on Ditch's site in the last 24 hours. Looks like his dog hasn't been well so he's likely had a lot to deal with. Loves that dog, you see. 💓

9 minutes ago, Get Marwood & I said:

He's posted on Ditch's site in the last 24 hours. Looks like his dog hasn't been well so he's likely had a lot to deal with. Loves that dog, you see. 💓

He just reacted to my post in this thread. :gossip:

9 minutes ago, porcupine48 said:

FLANGE!

That's for you Steve 🧡

I've had a lot of crummy stuff going on,struggling with some things upstairs,health scares and all that lovely stuff.

Still sober though.I'll try and make it on and read pm's ect( @Larryw7     Mike and Mike)      .Right now though I have a very sick Penny to mind.If I can get my act together enough mentally I may even have a sale,as the surgery was very expensive.I can barely find my arse to put a hat on these days though,so don't hold me to anything.

Anyone have an update on Jeremy,retrocomics while we're looking for folks?

Thanks for the kind words everyone,brightened my day a fair share!

Lotsa love

Jimmers

Miss you man.  Stay happy and strong.

3 hours ago, Get Marwood & I said:

He doesn't do external email (very well) and never got the hang of notifications. So he's not ignoring anyone, just hasn't seen it. Me, him and @Foley have a three way PM going which has been running for years and has over 3,500 posts in it. You can say what you like in PMs and it's content easily surpasses anything we've posted online I think. It's one of the reasons I stay here, shooting the with my two like minded i diot buddies :cloud9:

@porcupine48 Jim - get off your lazy arse and log in you slackenforken :baiting:

hm He's not going to get that is he. Flippin notifications.....

Dammit Steve! I thought our three way was between us. Now you've outed us :makepoint:

17 minutes ago, Foley said:

Dammit Steve! I thought our three way was between us. Now you've outed us :makepoint:

Never be ashamed to out your three ways Ryan (tsk)

1 hour ago, porcupine48 said:

FLANGE!

That's for you Steve 🧡

I've had a lot of crummy stuff going on,struggling with some things upstairs,health scares and all that lovely stuff.

Still sober though.I'll try and make it on and read pm's ect( @Larryw7     Mike and Mike)      .Right now though I have a very sick Penny to mind.If I can get my act together enough mentally I may even have a sale,as the surgery was very expensive.I can barely find my arse to put a hat on these days though,so don't hold me to anything.

Lotsa love

Jimmers

You need anything don't hesitate to ask. 

21 hours ago, porcupine48 said:

FLANGE!

That's for you Steve 🧡

Lotsa love

Jimmers

@4.png

1 hour ago, lizards2 said:

I know jimmers loves HG Chucktons almost as much as boobs, so will post these new acquisitions here to brighten his day when he checks back in..., 

FG12cgc9.4.jpgFG15cgc9.6.jpgFG16cgc9.4.jpgFG17cgc9.6.jpg

:headbang:                               :headbang:                                :headbang:                                 :headbang:

Flash! Ah-ahh! Saviour of the universe!

He'll like those liz for sure. But you know they're not real Charlies don't you as they don't have corresponding pence variants :)

13 minutes ago, Get Marwood & I said:

Flash! Ah-ahh! Saviour of the universe!

He'll like those liz for sure. But you know they're not real Charlies don't you as they don't have corresponding pence variants :)

If there wasn't all this talk about pence variants, they'd still be unattractive and attainable...., :baiting: 

Just now, lizards2 said:

If there wasn't all this talk about pence variants, they'd still be unattractive and attainable...., :baiting: 

Talk there may be, listening there is not. If the responses I get for my pence threads is any indication of increasing popularity I think they'll be attainable / unattractive for a good while yet liz. It's basically you versus Gnasher :sorry:

23 minutes ago, Get Marwood & I said:
27 minutes ago, lizards2 said:

Talk there may be, listening there is not. If the responses I get for my pence threads is any indication of increasing popularity I think they'll be attainable / unattractive for a good while yet liz. It's basically you versus Gnasher :sorry:

You can lead a horse to water, but he'll still prefer whiskey. :martini: