• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Some Silver, Some Bronze, Some Keys, Some Lots: Round 2 CLOSED

33 posts in this topic

6 minutes ago, Deadlift Collectibles said:

Taking a short break to watch the end of the insane Oklahoma-West Virginia game. I've gotten sucked in.

Check out the snow in the WSU Washington game as a back up channel.  Crazy snow coming down and a tight game too.  

17 hours ago, Deadlift Collectibles said:

If you're cool with passing it on, then Spidey was next in line. I'll put it in his tally.

18 hours ago, SkOw said:

You can have it good sir, as long as deadlift is good with that.  Fantastic read.   Been while for me.  First 60-70 issues are just incredible. 

Thank you and much thanks to Matt!!! That was very kind of you. I’m a bit ashamed to say I’ve never read this. I’ve read 48-50, and 52 though. I know, how? Well, now I will enjoy this! This is another reason why I love these boards! 

21 hours ago, ThoseBackPages said:

"He was going to shame me"

talk about being ahead of the curve! LOL

I see it as "shave".

it also goes with the embellishing artwork...,

Sorry for radio silence. I've had some things come up to make this a very busy week, so I won't be able to post new stuff as planned. I'm defending my dissertation on Wednesday but also have a small comic show that I'll be doing on Saturday. I will be sending invoices and if paid, your respective books will go out by Tuesday. Then, I will post a much bigger, more extensive thread after my local show with a ton of good stuff. Thanks again for everyone's interest.