• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

NOW CLOSED! --NOW CLOSED! THANK YOU everybody! Happy SAFE Holidays! December Sales GA/SA/BA comics - UPDATED RECAP on Page 7 - Matt Baker, Steve Ditko, Frazetta & Neal Adams. Life with Archie #42 a Key issue. War/Romance/Archie/Harvey/others

263 posts in this topic

Hello everyone but no badasses from Probihtion and Hall of Shame.

(Reminder: all books look dirty. It was my scanner. You will receive much nicer books than they look on the scans).

See how far it goes with the sales.

Shipping -  $5.00 for one book $8.00 for 3-4 books $12.00 for 5-10 books Over ten books - the shipping quote will be given. FREE SHIPPING over $250 purchase.

Pending scan(s) UPON YOUR REQUEST - It doesn't matter how many pictures you ask. I am happily obligated.

Winning Rule - Trump per PM or Take it Icon with the time stamp.
Checkout - You can add books to your pile until you say -- I am done!  I will send you an invoice!
Payment - I preferred PayPal but I welcome Check & MO.

Return - I will accept the returns in 7 days after you receive the books.

Any questions?  PM me!
Referrals - Bob Bomber, Goldust40 and DavidTheDavid - those guys purchased my books in past.
My Kudos - https://www.cgccomics.com/boards/topic/308892-jollycomics-kudos-thread/

:news:RECAP on Page 7 (Updated) :news:

:news:NOW 50% OFF on all pages AND YOUR OFFERS TOO. :news:

With a purchase, claim one free book under $5.

This thread will be closed at 8pm CST (Extended one more hour).

Edited by JollyComics