• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

show us your Mile Highs (Edgar Church copies)
7 7

641 posts in this topic

7 hours ago, adamstrange said:

Edgar Church 2.gif

Part of me wishes these were all still together... in a museum somewhere that I could take a trip to every so often to take pictures and do research. Edgar's passion was (in my mind) the best thing that ever happened to the GA slice of this hobby. I JUST WANT TO DIVE INTO THOSE PILES!

4 hours ago, jhm said:
11 hours ago, adamstrange said:

Edgar Church 2.gif

Part of me wishes these were all still together... in a museum somewhere that I could take a trip to every so often to take pictures and do research. Edgar's passion was (in my mind) the best thing that ever happened to the GA slice of this hobby. I JUST WANT TO DIVE INTO THOSE PILES!

Part of me wishes that they were all still together, too, ... at MY house. I mean, look at all those WHITE pages sticking out of those books. The look on Chuck's face is priceless …. he knows that pile is both a blessing and a curse … a collection that is just too volatile to remain together as a whole....  you almost have a responsibility to disseminate it. GOD BLESS...

-jimbo(a friend of jesus)(thumbsu

Edited by jimjum12