• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

show us your Mile Highs (Edgar Church copies)
7 7

641 posts in this topic

17 minutes ago, Sqeggs said:

Somehow stories titled "Crocodile God of the Nile" and "Panther Woman" don't seem to fit with the intended audience implied by the cover drawing. hm

bus.jpg

Putting on quite the show today T. :applause:

Outstanding books across the Threads!

3 hours ago, sagii said:

Putting on quite the show today T. :applause:

Outstanding books across the Threads!

Thanks. Was crazy busy but I've gotten a little break and have been doing a lot of box opening and scanning. 

23 minutes ago, KirbyJack said:

More than I can say! Cool book!

If you want one, now is the time. There's been a flood of them on Heritage. Many of them have sold for pretty reasonable prices, particularly in mid-grade. You're still paying a premium over a non-Church copy but $100-$125 should land one. 

Interesting... I’m not a huge pedigree guy, but Church and Gaines are really cool. I’ve got the single least desirable Gaines copy in the world; maybe I could find the Mile High equivalent!

On 7/26/2019 at 5:29 PM, KirbyJack said:

Interesting... I’m not a huge pedigree guy, but Church and Gaines are really cool. I’ve got the single least desirable Gaines copy in the world; maybe I could find the Mile High equivalent!

I once had an old label MD #2 at 4.5 but cut it loose.