• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

show us your Mile Highs (Edgar Church copies)
7 7

641 posts in this topic

3 hours ago, ft88 said:

Church?  Other Pedigree?  Nothin?  

No provenance other than from a collector who bought from Paper Moon and at late 80s early 90s shows.  

Doesn't seen sharp enough for a Church but the code at the top made me think.

Page quality is also only Off White and not blazing white.

img878.thumb.jpg.7f3a2bdbf5bd4559f8ac69c0cb5b5d47.jpg

Probably not a Church. By that time the Church books are identifiable by a date stamp. Pretty cool book though. 

On 11/30/2019 at 2:50 PM, Timely said:

I used to own the Mile High copies of Action Comics #25, 28, 30, 34-36, 38, 41, 48, 50, 57, 59, 61, 63-66, 68-71, 74, 76-78, 81, 87, 96-99 & 102. Generally speaking over the years most are still the Highest Graded Copies!

I bought that Action 76 back in the late 90's from Jay Parrino (remember that guy?.... he was very big on Mile High comics for awhile).  I sold it in 2014 to buy half of my Yamaha jet boat.   It appreciated quite a bit, but my wife (math professor) quickly pointed out that my overall rate of return was only about 2%.... LOL.

16 hours ago, Straw-Man said:

just ran thru this thread for kicks, didn't see that i every posted this'un.  in case i did, plz pardon the repost.

planet16.jpg

That is a lovely copy, Mr. Parker.  It looks like it needs regrading!

Edited by cheetah

2 minutes ago, cheetah said:

That is a lovely copy, Me. Parker.  It looks like it needs regrading!

It needs a new home.