• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

CLOSED..
3 3

17 posts in this topic

Hi Everyone,

The usual stuff.... No HOS or Probies .... 

PM's and all offers are welcome, but the 1st :takeit: in the thread wins and trumps any pm’s.

Payment by Paypal, Check or M.O. (within a few days unless discussed and agreed upon). 

Shipping in the US is either $10.00 or for higher cost items I can ship USPS Priority + Insurance. 

Int'l please pm me, as I''ll need to figure out a price.

I will accept returns on raw books within ten days of your receipt of the books as long as the books are returned to me as they were when you received them.

If there is undisclosed restoration on any raw book I will take them back up to 3 months after the purchase.

As for any raw book return, I ask that you cover the shipping cost back to me unless I missed the restoration or major defect.

Edited by Mxwll Smrt

First up...

Master Comics 43  Captain Marvel Jr.  Battle For Stalingrad (Otto Binder story and Art)

Cover art by Mac Raboy 

Captain Marvel Jr. (Freddy Freeman is a crippled newsboy saved by Captain Marvel from the villainous Captain Nazi. Junior derived his powers from Captain Marvel himself, while the other Marvels derived their powers from the wizard Shazam).

F/F+   $150.00  SOLD

Master 43.jpg

Master43_BC.jpg

Edited by Mxwll Smrt

Now here's an interesting opportunity...

A sealed Bronze Age 99 Cent Whitman Pack of The Amazing Spider-Man 186, 187 and 188 with the books in NM (any marks like the lower spine on 188 are actually from the bag).

$200.00

ASM_Whitman3.jpg

ASM_Whitman2 (1).jpg

Edited by Mxwll Smrt

37 minutes ago, Mxwll Smrt said:

Hi Everyone,

The usual stuff.... No HOS or Probies .... 

PM's and all offers are welcome, but the 1st :takeit: in the thread wins and trumps any pm’s.

Payment by Paypal, Check or M.O. (within a few days unless discussed and agreed upon). 

Shipping in the US is either $10.00 or for higher cost items I can ship USPS Priority + Insurance. 

Int'l please pm me, as I''ll need to figure out a price.

I will accept returns on raw books within ten days of your receipt of the books as long as the books are returned to me as they were when you received them.

If there is undisclosed restoration on any raw book I will take them back up to 3 months after the purchase.

As for any raw book return, I ask that you cover the shipping cost back to me unless I missed the restoration or major defect.

:takeit: 

Next up... 

Rangers 67 (Fiction House) 

Whitman cover....and a ton of great content cover to cover...with the onset of the Korean War, this is where Rangers swings back totally into war based content.

F/F+ (IMO, the two small watermarks are what bring the book down to F/F+ while structurally it appears to be a VF copy).

$125  SOLD

Rangers.jpg

Rangers_BC.jpg

Edited by Mxwll Smrt

9 minutes ago, Mxwll Smrt said:

Next up... 

Rangers 67 (Fiction House) 

Whitman cover....and a ton of great content cover to cover...with the onset of the Korean War, this is where Rangers swings back totally into war based content.

F/F+ (IMO, the two small watermarks are what bring the book down to F/F+ while structurally it appears to be a VF copy).

$125

Rangers.jpg

Rangers_BC.jpg

SOLD by PM

Remaining Books…reduced pricing....

Battle Front 22     $250.00     $200.00

Sealed 99 Cent Whitman Pack of The Amazing Spider-Man 186, 187 and 188    $200.00   $160.00

Journey Into Mystery 61    $100.00   $80.00

The Flash 108     $125.00    $100.00

The Flash 134     $125.00    $100.00

Battle Action 10   $100.00    $80.00