• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Selling some TPBs.

14 posts in this topic

Cleaning up some of my overflow books.  I haven't sold anything on these forums for a long time.  I really haven't been terribly active on these boards either.  I am listing a small stack of TPBs that have been sitting on the corner of my bookcase forever.  This is going to be a quick sales thread.  Two days and hoping to ship everything by next weekend.  

Sorry no international buyers as this is a quick sales thread and I am lazy.  No probies allowed either.

Shipping:  Your preference but if you are on the east coast, I have regional boxes that are very cost effective.  I know Media Mail is the cheapest but the service is terrible and not insurable.  I will provide tracking but MM is at your own risk. 

Fantastic Art of Boris Vallejo - $5.00 (Book has spine nicks and is probably in VG condition)  Of course, nudity so you need to be 18 or older.   I know this forum should not have younger kids but I cover her up anyway. :blush:

This was the last picture I took and it came out pretty bad.   I can take a better pic in the morning if requested.

Boris-Vallejo.jpg