• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Jim Lee - Batman & Joker - Batman Europa 1

4 posts in this topic

This is the quintessential Jim Lee page - Batman vs Joker from Batman Europa (Issue 1, page 3).  This was the page used in many of the promotional materials as it shows the two face to face and sets up the story.

It kills me to have to post this here, but my wife and I are having kid #2 in just a few weeks and need the funds.

Let me know if you have any questions.

$SOLD

428759191_BatmanEuropa1p3-signedLowRes.thumb.jpg.25d6f9023ff6d14e224bf1903493c372.jpg  

Edited by Thawk

4 minutes ago, Thawk said:

my wife and I are having kid #2 in just a few weeks

Congratulations! When we were having our second I was so worried that I couldn't possibly love anyone else as much as I loved my daughter (not counting romantic love). Then it occurred to me that this second one could be even better!

Good for you, I hope you enjoy your kids even one-half as much as I enjoy having mine!

Oh, great page.Is it inked by Jim as well or did @stinkininkin work on it?

Edited by Bird

8 hours ago, Bird said:

Congratulations! When we were having our second I was so worried that I couldn't possibly love anyone else as much as I loved my daughter (not counting romantic love). Then it occurred to me that this second one could be even better!

Good for you, I hope you enjoy your kids even one-half as much as I enjoy having mine!

Oh, great page.Is it inked by Jim as well or did @stinkininkin work on it?

Thanks - nope this one was inked by Jim.

Page is sold/on hold - thanks for looking everyone.

Edited by Thawk