• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Help identifying an artist.

9 posts in this topic

Hello all!

If anyone can help me identify an artist, I would appreciate it. I framed up the posters that came with the Spider-Man/Venom SNES games Maximum Carnage & Separation Anxiety, but when people ask who the artists are/were, I don't have an answer for Separation Anxiety. I think the Maximum Carnage cover art/poster was Ron Lim, as he was credited for the cover art on the Maximum Carnage promotional comic, and its the same image.

I can't find good information on the cover artist for Separation Anxiety though. Does anyone know who it was, so I can give proper credit when people ask?

32 minutes ago, BabaLament said:

Hello all!

If anyone can help me identify an artist, I would appreciate it. I framed up the posters that came with the Spider-Man/Venom SNES games Maximum Carnage & Separation Anxiety, but when people ask who the artists are/were, I don't have an answer for Separation Anxiety. I think the Maximum Carnage cover art/poster was Ron Lim, as he was credited for the cover art on the Maximum Carnage promotional comic, and its the same image.

I can't find good information on the cover artist for Separation Anxiety though. Does anyone know who it was, so I can give proper credit when people ask?

A picture would help to identify the artist.

1 hour ago, BabaLament said:

Hello all!

Spider-Man andVenom: Maximum Carnage ... Separation Anxiety is also notable for its cameos from other ... Also notable is the game's cover art, which was designed by comic book artists Marg Bagley, Paul Mounts, and Karl Kesel.

The Origins of Virtual Web-Slinging — History of Spider-Man Games ...

I know this is coming way late, but did you ever get these confirmed? For your information in case you haven’t found out, Maximum Carnage (the painted image that appears on the video game, promo comic, and trade paperback) is by Bill Sienkiewicz. The Spider-Man and Venom on the promo comic were also Bill’s and they were painted separately. Separation Anxiety is by Glenn Fabry, created as four separate pieces.