• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

ATTENTION ALL LOS ANGELS PEOPLE!!!!!
1 1

15 posts in this topic

In discussing local Los Angeles comic shops we seem to ALL agree that House of Secrets in Burbank sucks giant musty hemorrhoid-ic King Kong testicles and Earth 2 in Sherman Oaks is nice and the owner Carr is fair, but what of BlastOff Comics on Lankershim Blvd in North Hollywood?

Experienced opinions wanted. Thanks in advance. 

Just now, Get Marwood & I said:

Where is Los Angels? Is it in Belgium? 

Please see singer Stan Ridgway's band Drywall for clues. Specifically the album Work The Dumb Oracle. Also Ridgway's film The Drywall Incident is helpful. Here's the link:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-_XWwuCecfU

Edited by NoMan

3 minutes ago, NoMan said:

Stan Ridgway is better for clues about Los Angels' People. 

I just listened to your link. The music sounded like a monkey jumping up and down on a bontempi. 

Quite liked it.

Who needs two e's anyway :headbang:

16 hours ago, Robot Man said:

Anybody hit Geoffrey's Comics? They used to have a pretty good selection of GA and SA stuff. He passed away a while ago. I heard his family was keeping it open. Haven't been there in years. 

It's ok. Didn't see any GA. I think they own the comic shop in Santa Monica now, too. It's 4:09am here so I may be a little confused.