• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Nick's "All Good Things Must Come To An End" Sell Off!!!
17 17

823 posts in this topic

That's all for tonight!  I hope you enjoyed the books.  Sunday will be the last day of the sale and I will be posting lots of good golden age raws and some heavy hitting marvels as well.  There will be some big books coming so don't miss it. I hope to see you all on Sunday!

12 minutes ago, Nick's Comics said:

That's all for tonight!  I hope you enjoyed the books.  Sunday will be the last day of the sale and I will be posting lots of good golden age raws and some heavy hitting marvels as well.  There will be some big books coming so don't miss it. I hope to see you all on Sunday!

:ohnoez:

3 minutes ago, SkOw said:

Rick, it doesn't matter.......  you stand no chance........... :sumo:

I CALL  THAT  BOLD  TALK  FOR  A NEW  DADDY  WITH  A  YOUNG UN  TO  CARE  FOR! 

Advantage:     RICK

3 hours ago, catrick339 said:

Howdy Nick,   

What  time  are  you  starting up  Sunday?

Hey Rick,

I'm going to try and do all of the prep work tonight and tomorrow so that I can jump right in around 9 or 10am EST and list books as long as it takes to get through everything that's left.

Nick

6 hours ago, Nick's Comics said:

Hey Rick,

I'm going to try and do all of the prep work tonight and tomorrow so that I can jump right in around 9 or 10am EST and list books as long as it takes to get through everything that's left.

Nick

Great!   Now  watch  me  smoke skOw  for  all  the   lowgrade  Gold!

(Or  trade it off  him  at  the  next  show,   lol )

7 hours ago, skypinkblu said:

New daddy's don't sleep much, lol...you are not going to have much of an advantage;)

Yep,  I  expect  him  to   fall  asleep  at  the  keyboard  at  a  critical  time.  :wishluck: