• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

gold f.s. kid komics, schomburg covers---10% off remaining books

26 posts in this topic

i'll take it on thread trumps p.m.'s, but i'll listen to reasonable counters.  return ok.  s/h on me domestic, on you otherwise.  p.p. good.

i'll start with the slabs, and list the few raw ones tonight.

not alot of gpa help on some of these, as they haven't traded recently.

#9--$750.  cool schommy octopus cover.  SOLD!

kid9.jpg

Edited by Straw-Man

hardest book in the run in my experience, and my 2nd fave behind #2.   this is a timely file copy, with the staple holes up top spine--you can barely see them here, cuz a prior owner touched each of the two holes with a black felt tip pen.   there is glue down at bottom spine on a tear.  slight pull at single staple.  but a beautiful black timely with o/w pages.  8.0'ish appearance copy with the flaws mentioned--you be the judge.  $550.  SOLD!

IMG_5524.JPG

Edited by Straw-Man

best book of the run, a classic schomburg cover.   6.5'ish.   ow/w pages.  there is a weird miscut on the c.f. and adjacent interior wraps, and pics are attached..  there was a lick that damaged the tip edge of the last few pages and the b.c.--again, pics attached.  a 6.0 sold for $1,150.   price here is $1,250.

kid2.jpg

IMG_5525.JPG

IMG_5526.JPG

IMG_5527.JPG

IMG_5528.JPG

Edited by Straw-Man