• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Are there reputable dealers to sell to?

46 posts in this topic

2 minutes ago, Bird said:

I hope you farted in his store as your reply!

It wasn't really me it was my brother and yes he hustled out of that dump in Pasadena and now I have his books to muck around with and I am glad he grabbed his short box and ran.  So far I have slabbed FF13 45 49 52 and Star Wars 1 all worth over a grand each or thereabouts.  I bet if they offered cash the books would have been gone...

14 hours ago, Karl Liebl said:

It wasn't really me it was my brother and yes he hustled out of that dump in Pasadena and now I have his books to muck around with and I am glad he grabbed his short box and ran.  So far I have slabbed FF13 45 49 52 and Star Wars 1 all worth over a grand each or thereabouts.  I bet if they offered cash the books would have been gone...

where in Pasadena if I may ask? Pasadena, Texas?

Edited by NoMan

15 minutes ago, Foley said:

You wouldn't happen to have a pic of some of the books on top of a...... say...... a Porsche, would you?

with a bra???? NOPE!, not me, neverrrr...

Seriously though, the OP wanted to know if he can get a fair shake for his books at a LCS.  I don't think so.  He would do better selling here if he wanted to spend the time to do it.