• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

CGC collecting questions

25 posts in this topic

3 hours ago, Jay1721 said:

I was searching for an Uncanny X-Men book. Someone above sort of explained the process of doing it. It still did not really show up as it should. I may go back to it eventually but for right now, I am searching for other options.

Try searching for 'x-men' and the year the title was published.  For example 'x-men 1963' yields only x-men books first published in 1963 

17 hours ago, thehumantorch said:

Try searching for 'x-men' and the year the title was published.  For example 'x-men 1963' yields only x-men books first published in 1963 

I will have to go back and give it another shot!!

On 12/28/2018 at 11:44 AM, Hughes124 said:

Does anyone know when it will be possible to post our comics to get them slabbed to Cgc uk 

thanks 

I’d contact Cgc directly and ask them

On 12/6/2018 at 3:28 PM, billbrown7080 said:

If someone was had or was putting together a set of Amazing Spider-Man, how many Slabbed/CGC graded comics fit into 1 long box?

does anyone out there have like a complete collection of Amazing Spiderman with only Slabbed/CGC issues....If so how many long boxes does it take to hold the collection?

I bought two boxes specifically designed to hold CGC-graded comics from Amazon. I got two boxes, which are supposed to hold 35-40 CGC-graded comics per box, for $30 with free shipping.

Graded Comic Storage Boxes with Lids Plus 4 Tall Comic Book Dividers

I certainly don't work for Amazon - however, I was happy with the product I received. I don't know if this is a good or bad price; when I searched for CGC boxes, this was one of the first results. Of course, YMMV.

Joe

Edited by Joe Ankenbauer
Made a mistake