• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Canadian Mark Jewelers Copy
4 4

154 posts in this topic

18 hours ago, CBFox64 said:

http://www.awe4one.com/NDS-MJ Inserts/Insert webpage.html I found this link earlier in this thread, it doesn't work says its forbidden. Can anyone help ? I'd really like to read it.

Don't even dare try to open the link... it's forbidden for a reason.... I once saw another guy try to open it... let me see if I still have the video on my phone... oh... here it is...

raiders.gif

18 hours ago, CBFox64 said:

http://www.awe4one.com/NDS-MJ Inserts/Insert webpage.html I found this link earlier in this thread, it doesn't work says its forbidden. Can anyone help ? I'd really like to read it.

@awe4one ...paging @awe4one....

On 8/14/2023 at 4:39 PM, RCheli said:

Here is an interesting new twist on the Canadian Mark Jeweler's.

image.thumb.jpeg.6969a00ddeff7d376de191534561f92c.jpeg

On 8/14/2023 at 8:36 PM, RCheli said:

@ADAMANTIUM See this crazy update!

Well I posted there, I don't much like to advertise on social, but clz had me thinking it was somewhat of a price guide app? If it were (and it's why I posted) and got attention applied to it etc that would be cool.

BECAUSE I find it weird that it is only this issue ???

On 8/14/2023 at 4:39 PM, RCheli said:

Here is an interesting new twist on the Canadian Mark Jeweler's.

image.thumb.jpeg.6969a00ddeff7d376de191534561f92c.jpeg

??? What's the new part?

It's apparent now that this is a common manufacturing error rather than a random one.

On 8/15/2023 at 12:37 AM, Silver Surfer said:

Are these books not printed in the US? Maybe it got mixed up in the wrong batch?

It doesn't matter where they were printed. This is an assembly error.

On 8/15/2023 at 5:13 PM, Silver Surfer said:

Oh I know but that might explain why the assembly error occurred? If they were assembled in Canada there probably wouldn't be any MJ inserts lying around.

???

If the books were printed in Canada, any inserts would have been there as well, as they were for all the books that were printed in Canada and have inserts.