• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

[CLOSED] AMAZING FANTASY #15 CGC 3.0 STRONG EYE APPEAL FOR THE ASSIGNED GRADE
1 1

9 posts in this topic

17 hours ago, Supernerd said:

Hi Everybody,

Only listing one book for this particular thread. 

The usual, no Probies, no HOSer's, and no meanies
Check, & M.O. are the accepted payment methods for this thread.  Book will be shipped once payment clears.
Fully Insured USPS Registered Priority shipping in the US is included in the price
International shipping is the actual cost
Please play nice, and be respectful of the fellow boardies.  
I'm open to hearing offers via PM, but the first :takeit: on the thread trumps all.

Payment is due within 5 days of the buyer committing to purchase the book. Unless, the buyer and seller agree to a longer time-frame for payment before the deal is finalized.

My slabbed books have a no return policy. 

AMAZING FANTASY #15 CGC 3.0 OW Pages. Real strong eye appeal for the assigned grade, and presents a lot better than my reflective photos seem to convey. There is some small creasing all throughout the book. There's a chip at the top of the back cover, some spine stress, and there's some small tears in the middle of the back cover. I don't know if it's been pressed, I purchased it slabbed. $25,000

IMG_5109.thumb.JPG.a7836a56405ea782314a71f560e94477.JPG image.png.e6498a3897c483ffeb40fcb063d2d4e9.png

image.png

17 hours ago, Supernerd said:

Hi Everybody,

Only listing one book for this particular thread. 

The usual, no Probies, no HOSer's, and no meanies
Check, & M.O. are the accepted payment methods for this thread.  Book will be shipped once payment clears.
Fully Insured USPS Registered Priority shipping in the US is included in the price
International shipping is the actual cost
Please play nice, and be respectful of the fellow boardies.  
I'm open to hearing offers via PM, but the first :takeit: on the thread trumps all.

Payment is due within 5 days of the buyer committing to purchase the book. Unless, the buyer and seller agree to a longer time-frame for payment before the deal is finalized.

My slabbed books have a no return policy. 

AMAZING FANTASY #15 CGC 3.0 OW Pages. Real strong eye appeal for the assigned grade, and presents a lot better than my reflective photos seem to convey. There is some small creasing all throughout the book. There's a chip at the top of the back cover, some spine stress, and there's some small tears in the middle of the back cover. I don't know if it's been pressed, I purchased it slabbed. $25,000

IMG_5109.thumb.JPG.a7836a56405ea782314a71f560e94477.JPG Boimage.png.e6498a3897c483ffeb40fcb063d2d4e9.png

image.png

Book looks and presents like a 5.0.. I love books like this when it presents better then the grade.

Hi everybody,

Thanks for the kind words, & pm's. I've been dealing with quite a few offers, with a handful being real close to my list price.

I'm just getting home from work, so please be patient as I continue to reply everyone's messages.

Alright, so I've received several requests for the Grader Notes to help close up this deal.  I figure the only fair way to reveal the info equally is to post it on this sales thread.

The $15 cost of the Grader Notes is now added to the list price total @ $25,015.

Ok, here you go......

Certification #: 0191559001
Title: Amazing Fantasy
Issue: 15
Issue Date: 8/62
Issue Year: 1962
Publisher: Marvel Comics
Grade: 3.0
Page Quality: OFF-WHITE
Grade Date: 04/10/2012
Category: Universal
Art Comments: Stan Lee story
Steve Ditko art
Jack Kirby cover
Key Comments: Origin & 1st appearance of Spider-Man
(Peter Parker).
1st appearance of Uncle Ben & Aunt May.
Grader Notes: Back Cover Finger Bends
Front Cover Multiple Finger Bends
Left Bottom Front Cover Tear
Left Center Back Cover Multiple Tear with Crease
Spine Wear
Top Back Cover Chip Out

1 hour ago, Supernerd said:

Alright, so I've received several requests for the Grader Notes to help close up this deal.  I figure the only fair way to reveal the info equally is to post it on this sales thread.

The $15 cost of the Grader Notes is now added to the list price total @ $25,015.

Ok, here you go......

Certification #: 0191559001
Title: Amazing Fantasy
Issue: 15
Issue Date: 8/62
Issue Year: 1962
Publisher: Marvel Comics
Grade: 3.0
Page Quality: OFF-WHITE
Grade Date: 04/10/2012
Category: Universal
Art Comments: Stan Lee story
Steve Ditko art
Jack Kirby cover
Key Comments: Origin & 1st appearance of Spider-Man
(Peter Parker).
1st appearance of Uncle Ben & Aunt May.
Grader Notes: Back Cover Finger Bends
Front Cover Multiple Finger Bends
Left Bottom Front Cover Tear
Left Center Back Cover Multiple Tear with Crease
Spine Wear
Top Back Cover Chip Out

WOW- I wish I had the cash... this may upgrade...