• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

[CLOSED] * * * Like Carnage, Venom, or Jubilee? Then check out these books on the way back from the CGC! Sale is 10% under 90-day GPA!* * * SCANS ADDED!

16 posts in this topic

:rulez:

TERMS OF SALE:

* * * PLEASE READ THE ENTIRE TERMS OF SALE BEFORE PLACING A BID. I DO NOT MAKE EXCEPTIONS TO THE TERMS LISTED BELOW * * *

I will not conduct business with members on the probation list, members listed in the hall of shame, or the handful of members on my ignore list. I do not participate in third-party deals. When you enter into a contract with me, you acknowledge that you are directly responsible for the deal. 

First  :takeit:in the sales thread wins. Private sales can be arranged and negotiations are entertained via PM, but the most secure and incontestable way to win is to post the :takeit:directly in the public thread. If a private deal is made via PM, I will modify the sales thread ASAP, but there is always a small chance that someone could beat you in the public thread, so please keep that in mind when entering into negotiations. 

PAYMENT: Please pay within 72 hours of receiving your invoice. I reserve the right to cancel the deal if this condition is not strictly met. I accept PayPal Goods and Services as a preferred method of payment. Please contact me via PM prior to bidding for information regarding payments with personal checks, cashier checks, or US POSTAL money orders.

SHIPPING AND HANDLING: I will only ship to the United States, Canada, and The United Kingdom. The cost of shipping up to three slabs via USPS Priority Mail (signature required) will be $15 for American customers. Contact me for quotes on bulk purchases. International customers must pay exact cost and must expect a reasonable delay in delivery, as I can only make international shipments on the weekend. If the package arrives with obvious damage, please take photographs or video of the unpacking process. Damaged items will be refunded under my personal insurance policy, but I must be able to prove that the item was damaged during shipment.

RETURN POLICY: Unless stated otherwise for a specific item, I accept returns for any reason, as long as the following conditions are strictly met:

1. You must use PM to notify me of your intention to return the item and I must receive this notice within 72 hours of your reception of the package as indicated by tracking.

2. I must receive the returned item in the exact condition in which it was sent. Refunds will only be issued after I receive the item in question.

3. You must mail the item back to me postmarked as "shipped" no later than 7 calendar days after your reception of the package as indicated by tracking.

4. You must cover the cost of shipping the item back to me.

5. I do not issue partial refunds, so please do not ask me to cover reholder fees. It's all or nothing. 

If any of these generous conditions are not met, I reserve the right to refuse the return. 

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

I've been a member of the boards for several years and the total amount of business I've conducted here is deep into the five-figure range, both as a seller and buyer, with several books individually priced in the deep four-figure range. My kudos can be found by going HERE.

I look forward to doing business with you! :foryou:

Edited by newshane

:news:THE BOOKS HAVE ARRIVED!:news:

Please note that these prices are my bottom line. There will be no further price reductions. 

***None of these books were pressed***

Edited by newshane

FOR SALE - one copy of Amazing Spider-man 299 - CGC 9.6 with white pages. Brand new slab. 

Venom cameo appearance. 

$120 

ASM299.jpg

Edited by newshane

FOR SALE - one copy of Amazing Spider-man 362 - CGC 9.6 with white pages. Brand new slab. 

SOLD TO COMICDOC

ASM362.jpg

Edited by newshane

FOR SALE - one copy of Amazing Spider-man 363 - CGC 9.4 with white pages. Brand new slab. 

SOLD TO COMICDOC

ASM363.jpg

Edited by newshane

FOR SALE - one copy of Uncanny X-men 244 - CGC 9.6 with white pages. Brand new slab. 

First appearance of Jubilee. 

Looks to me like the flaw could be pressed out and the book stands a chance at 9.8 with a resub. 2c

That might just be what I do if it doesn't sell here first. 

SOLD to: danchoi03

X-men244.jpg

Edited by newshane

That does it for this thread. Buy three or more and get 5% off the listed asking price. :foryou:

Edited by newshane

On 11/28/2018 at 1:20 PM, newshane said:

FOR SALE - one copy of Uncanny X-men 244 - CGC 9.6 with white pages. Brand new slab. 

First appearance of Jubilee. 

Looks to me like the flaw could be pressed out and the book stands a chance at 9.8 with a resub. 2c

That might just be what I do if it doesn't sell here first. 

$53

X-men244.jpg

I will take it

One book left!

No discounts on the ASM 299, but I will offer free shipping if anyone wants it. :foryou:

The book will be pulled Sunday. Thanks for stopping by!