• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Best modern covers ever
8 8

344 posts in this topic

On 12/30/2018 at 4:34 AM, valiantman said:

She's in each issue from #1 - #4 (and after). The #4 cover is gorgeous, though.

I just checked the Comichron numbers, and issue 4 saw a spike of about +1350 compared to surrounding issues. There were no linewide variants that month. I imagine that the print numbers would normally be split somewhat evenly between all of the order-all covers, with an edge towards the A covers (since DCBS offers a deal each month on the A covers). I would assume that the uptick was for additional copies of the A covers, since, as mentioned, it got attention ahead of time.

I was checking out the CBSI site and they ran a series of articles on covers that they ultimately compiled for an end of year article. In it, they mention Final Crisis #3 featuring Supergirl by JG Jones. They also had this beauty in their bunch. 

This really captures the mountain of a problem that Drax has to confront when taking on Thanos. Wow !

FD532341-2DA6-43E0-80B6-FFA8CEA1232A.jpeg

23 hours ago, the authority said:

With all of the attention on Harley Quinn #57, I had to take a look to see what the fuss was all about. I ran across #58. I’m a sucker for loud colors and Jokercycles. 

713F80CB-48CC-441D-AE61-EAB22741AA44.jpeg

41B58FB8-CB6A-4A07-8CE7-895C22E2946A.jpeg

I like this more than 57.  

I'm not as crazy about 57.  Only thing I don't like about 58 above is the face. 

Patrick 

10 hours ago, Junkdrawer said:

It was love at first sight for me.

FCE1DA1B-0B0D-4F3D-AA73-A12AC796FC68.jpeg

27C7166B-C7C1-4775-9212-72F8F72B1F7E.jpeg

YES, the Pepoy covers for this series are all terrific.

Here's one that I never see get any love, but I think it's a fantastic cover from a totally bizarre series. I have no idea why this even exists, but I thought it was a blast, and is the sort of weirdness that I love about comics.

Photo Apr 16, 9 19 35 PM.jpg