• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Best modern covers ever
8 8

344 posts in this topic

9 minutes ago, maidenmate91 said:

Stop pumping the book bro lol

Let it grow organically.  That being said, it is a nice cover. I always dig Christopher's covers. 

I'm not your bro sir.

What's it to you that I'm "pumping" or bringing a variant to attention that some people may not know of?

Whether to sell books? Or just to spread awareness??

I think you have way to much time in your hands there fella.

Have you even posted a book..or just here to troll 🤔

Edited by Shoomanfoo

On 7/24/2019 at 10:02 PM, Sooners151 said:

I loved this cover when I first saw it.  So much so I had to hunt down the OA for it.  Artist is Mukesh Singh

Phorespublished.jpg

That's nice.  It's like the answer to "What if someone's biggest art influences were Barry Windsor-Smith and J. Scott Campbell?" 

Image result for barry windsor-smith colorful rainbow  jsc_jean_grey.jpg.bceed31188644bda7a19b70d5f3d1613.jpg

Edited by valiantman
fixed broken image link

38 minutes ago, valiantman said:

That's nice.  It's like the answer to "What if someone's biggest art influences were Barry Windsor-Smith and J. Scott Campbell?" 

Image result for barry windsor-smith colorful rainbow  Image result for j scott campbell phoenix

I'm impressed and can see it!

On 7/23/2019 at 8:21 PM, maidenmate91 said:

I just finished reading the first volume. Such a good read, the creators really need to hurry up with issue #9! 

Also I'm a massive Creepshow fan, so it just makes sense. All of Robert Hack's art is amazing. It's extremely raw and emotional. 

6c95d573264f8063462edab58bb98318.jpg

Still waiting on issue 11 of Afterlife with Archie..............

3 hours ago, deadleg said:

Still waiting on issue 11 of Afterlife with Archie..............

That is on my reading list as well. It's a shame they are more worried about the shows. There is a moment in chilling adventures of Sabrina where she crosses paths with Jughead, and had a vision of an alternate reality. One where he is a zombie, and herself as a goddess. Also in chilling adventures, Betty and Veronica are straight up witches!