• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

[CLOSED] FINAL PRICE DROP CLOSE IN MORNING EST- 3 Golden Age Books- Approved 12, Our Gang Comics 2, Irma 5
2 2

14 posts in this topic

Small thread this time, 3 books for sale!

My Kudos Thread

Rules are as usual:

First  wins! PM with offers!

No HOS'ers

Payment: PayPal preferred or but will accept check as well and ship once check clears

Shipping: FREE USPS Priority with tracking and insurance for full amount of book. Outside US will provide a quote

Returns: 3 days of receiving books for full refund.

Will always listen to reasonable offers or if you have any questions about the books please don't be shy!

Thanks for looking!

Edited by mustang33guy

Our Gang Comics #2

Early Dell, 2nd appearance of Tom & Jerry in comics! Very hard book in general, lots of pages too! 

Cover attached but has some tears around staples with light non migrating rust on top one. Overall nice book from 1942!

$195.00 120.00

B23942BF-BFB3-4E72-894E-88AC7048A900.jpeg

389A98FF-80D1-4A71-8D82-4AAAFCA12713.jpeg

0F3D6742-D87D-49AA-BA49-724C4541B57D.jpeg

Edited by mustang33guy

6 hours ago, ArchonEnergy said:

My great grandmother was the original Darla in the little rascals (our gang) 

it it makes me want to buy this. But, I have too much at the moment in my collection...

Wow that's really cool! A fantastic association to have! Always loved the little Rascals, was happy when they released the uncut collection of all the shorts on DVD. A treasure in my movie collection for sure. Thanks for chiming in! (thumbsu