• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

CLOSED - Thank you!

12 posts in this topic

Dr%20Balls%20Ho%20Ho%20Ho%20Sale.jpg

Unfortunately, my holiday sale is only one book. Alright, I miss selling stuff - it's fun to go through my old books, so I'm going to throw up a few more over the next few days. Rules are simple: no probies or HOS, shipping and insurance is included within the U.S., but overseas and Canada will be shipped exact weight via Priority Mail with insurance.

I pack my books tight. Slabs are always shipped double-boxed with bubble wrap. Something goes wrong, I'll make it right. I've got a kudos thread somewhere around here, I bought/sold here quite a bit from 2012-2014.

Payment is due within three days unless other arrangements are made. :takeit: trumps any PMs. I will make every attempt to answer PMs, I am generally at my computer at night and first thing in the morning.

Let's do this!

Edited by Dr. Balls

Arrow # 1 - Cast Signed 6X $385 shipped/insured to USA. SOLD!

Really nice photo cover of Arrow with gold sigs - from Stephen Amell (Oliver Queen), John Barrowman (Malcom Merlyn), Manu Bennett (Deathstroke), Katie Cassidy (Laurel Lance/Black Canary), Caity Lotz (Sarah Lantz/White Canary) and Paul Blackthorne (Detective Quentin Lantz). Bought it to hopefully get it filled in the rest of the way, but alas - that was three years ago and it's been sitting on the shelf, so I'm going to cut it loose. Case is undamaged, no scratches.  

ARROW01.JPG

ARROW02.JPG

ARROW03.JPG

Edited by Dr. Balls

Elvira #8 9.4 CGC SS - Signed by Elvira $150 shipped ONE DAY PRICE DROP!

One of the more desirable covers along with a super sweet signature. Cassandra Peterson is no longer signing as Elvira anymore (according to L.A. Weekly in 2016. Case is undamaged, no scratches. 

ELVIRA_08_CGCSS_FRONT.jpg

Edited by Dr. Balls

1 hour ago, WILDBILL2000 said:

Any other celebrity SS’s?

No, just these two. Plus a PRICE DROP bump for the Elvira SS.

Edited by Dr. Balls

Afterlife with Archie Variant 9.6/9.8 $18 shipped

Nice, clean, sharp cornered copy - total 9.8 candidate.

ARCHIEVAR.JPG

Edited by Dr. Balls

On 11/29/2018 at 10:02 PM, Dr. Balls said:

Elvira #8 9.4 CGC SS - Signed by Elvira $150 shipped ONE DAY PRICE DROP!

One of the more desirable covers along with a super sweet signature. Cassandra Peterson is no longer signing as Elvira anymore (according to L.A. Weekly in 2016. Case is undamaged, no scratches. 

ELVIRA_08_CGCSS_FRONT.jpg

:takeit: