• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

ComicLink 2018 Show 'em if you got 'em **GA edition**
5 5

102 posts in this topic

18 hours ago, Comicsarefun said:

I really wanted this one!  I am glad nobody outbid me. 

RADB0A6F20181114_16551.jpg

I had no intention of winning this.  But...nobody outbid me. 

Boy I really wanted this jumbo, so beautiful!  But I decided to commit to the strange mystery books instead. Congrats- what a prize!

38 minutes ago, nearmint said:

Shameless plug.  My Church copy of World’s Finest #10 ends in 9 minutes and the bidding is currently below guide.

That was a beauty!  I was in it until the end.  I have the San Francisco copy as well and wanted to pair it up...but was outbid.

1 hour ago, Zolnerowich said:

Well, I'll throw my hat in too then.

I've had my eye on this issue for a long time, but never managed to bring it home.

1820926450_ScreenShot2018-11-29at10_56_29PM.thumb.jpg.9e341c404a010e87773ae3eefc6d2a72.jpg

Attaboy!

15 hours ago, batman_fan said:
15 hours ago, nearmint said:

Bid just shy of 5 times guide for the Master 25, and came up short. 

There was some serious interest on that one but I can’t remember the last time one was auctioned and the one on clink was pretty sweet looking. 

Well, it's pretty tough to find better covers than those early Master cover by Raboy, especially with respect to some of the more classic ones like the HTF Master 27 with the V for Victory cover or Master 33 with the Swastika smashing cover.  :cloud9:

These covers always tend to go for big dollars since they are usually kept locked away in private collections and hardly ever come to market.