[CLOSED] F/S: Original 1989 Power Glove for Nintendo (NES)

7 posts in this topic

1,340 posts

Hello all, been lurking/posting/buying for awhile on the boards and have started selling. I have purchased quite a few books from established boardies so if you need any references just let me know and or check out my kudos thread here:

http://boards.collectors-society.com/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Number=9184022#Post9184022

Some rules and general information:

1) :takeit: trumps any PMs or ongoing negotiations.

2) Shipping - I am located in Canada and everything will ship from here. I package very well and this book will be boxed and packed with extreme care. Shipping will only be to Canada or the continental U.S. Shipping will cost $10.00 (it will be more than this but I will cover it) unless stated otherwise

3) Acceptable forms of payment: Paypal only here.

4) No HOSers or problem children. Your $$ is no good here. I also reserve the right not to sell to someone on my personal do not sell to list. It would help if the buyer is a member with solid feedback on the boards (PM me to discuss if you have little or no feedback please).

5) All prices in $USD.

6) All Toys/electronics are in used/played with condition (I will make specific notes where possible).

7) No returns .

8) If you need more photos I am happy to accommodate - just let me know (sorry for the glare - I don't have a scanner )

9) Feel free to PM me offers or questions.

1989 Nintendo Power Glove with Sensors - Asking Price - $100.00

I had this Power Glove sold on Ebay - however, the buyer backed out, so thought I would try here before relisting on Ebay as I have always had good smooth sales on the boards (knock on wood) - the Power Glove is in good shape, i do not know if it is working as I do not own an NES and one is required to power it up - so sold as is (if it helps it was working when It got put away about 25 years ago :) )

344782854_PowerGlove1.thumb.jpg.a271b01b32290912481e72526e19e54a.jpg

1931038485_PowerGlove2.thumb.jpg.a3824bd8a4d7457aa9bd10bc14083521.jpg

Edited by Chillax23

4,200 posts

This is freaking awesome!!! 

I was just telling a coworker to watch The Wizard today! 

I wish I had one of these growing up. 

1,340 posts

Will close this down Sunday .....

1,340 posts

One last drop to $90 AND Free Shipping!