• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

[CLOSED] Culling the GA herd: Junior, Phantom Lady, Actions, All Stars, Cap America Comics, Schomburgs
4 4

92 posts in this topic

1 minute ago, Ricksneatstuff said:

I’ll Take It 

Lol well at least I was beaten by the best.  Didn't see it at first as I kept looking at the Sups 8.  Enjoy this one buddy!! :foryou:

Just now, path4play said:

That Raymond Miller was something wasn't he!

Lol yes!!!   I had to go look up mine.  I'm working on a full run but didn't know the grade off hand.  I bought it from superworld and it is a solid 4.0 so it wouldn't be an upgrade.  But your price was so cheap IMO that I considered just buying it as another reader before just deciding I can read my VG copy. lol

4 minutes ago, Readcomix said:

What a thread! I know it's two different buyers, but those last 2 books have me asking myself when was the last time anyone got that much book on the boards for $410???

I know Wonder Comics #13 solidly rocks, but Schomburg fans should take a hard look at that Thrilling Comics #53 (and Fighting Yank #11) for that matter.