• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

HA February Auction
6 6

569 posts in this topic

On 12/24/2018 at 10:12 AM, vodou said:

Alternate wins, purple and more veiny!

Interesting.  I would take the first, watercolored version every single time.  I loved (most) of those original BWS Conan Saga covers and "extra appendage" or not, I love this one too.  That second purple veiny version has come to market a few times over the years and I had zero interest in it.  That first version would, however, be mighty tempting.  

On 12/23/2018 at 11:49 AM, delekkerste said:

And what is up with Peanuts anyway? All the characters look like they're two feet tall and their head sizes are totally out of proportion with their bodies. :screwy:

:jokealert:

They are called Funko Pop’s Gene!

On 12/9/2018 at 2:14 PM, vodou said:

I agree: let's blame it on the mouse.

Were there ghost writers in the 19th century? Probably, anybody want to chime in?

Yes, Willy (Henry Gauthier-Villars) a famous French writer, used ghosts for most of his books. His most famous ghost was his wife, Colette. The recent movie about Colette was fascinating if you want something to watch.

1 hour ago, batman_fan said:

The splash is posted !

Wow!  I wish I had an extra 250K to spare!  :)

This didn't come from Ditko's personal stash did it?  If so, I can't wait to see what else is going to turn up!

Im wondering if Ditkos collection (well what he left in piles around his office for 60 years) is gonna start leaking onto Heritage and thats what we will be seeing....OR if folks know its coming and are just posting stuff for sale now to get in ahead of the wave coming from far away.