• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

MrBedrock's Thread of Bombast - chock full of Hyperbole, Exaggeration, and the greatest funnybooks ever offered on the boards!
6 6

199 posts in this topic

An end-of-year sales thread unlike any other - simply because it will have different books for sale in it.

Amazing books! Stupendous books! Bedrock books!

Usual rules apply - but these are better rules than the rules in any other sales thread!

• 1) All prices include shipping in the US! We will calculate fair shipping to Canada and other parts of the globe!
  • 2) Any item is fully guaranteed, and fully returnable for any reason - NO EXPLANATION NECESSARY!
  • 3) All forms of payment - cash, checks, credit cards, Paypal, barter - will be considered!
  • 4) First "I'll Take It" gets it!
  • 5) Time payments are welcome, but a 20% non-refundable deposit is required to start any layaway!
  • 6) High quality Thread-crapping is encouraged!

I will be listing incredible books regularly in this jaw-dropping sales thread over the next week to ten days. For high volume "takers" I may send out invoices periodically prior to the end of the thread just to keep track of totals. These reminders will be sent with the utmost care and infused with love!

Please enjoy!

Edited by MrBedrock

I hate that I forgot a G in exaggeration and I can't figure out how to edit the title! Oh well, that makes this thread even more unforgettable!

My Secret Story #26 cgc 8.0 ow/w pages - First issue.

This book makes me weep with joy every time I gaze upon its wondrous beauty! - $875

mysecretstory26.jpg

3 minutes ago, MrBedrock said:

I hate that I forgot a G in exaggeration and I can't figure out how to edit the title! Oh well, that makes this thread even more unforgettable!

As easy as pie – just edit the first post and you will be able to edit title (and tags) along with the text.
Do I get a 10% discount? :D

Sweetheart Diary #6 - very good/fine (5.0) cr/ow - $75

The "floating heads" genre is all the rage in the romance collecting community!

sweetheartdiary6.jpg

Sweetheart Diary #13 - fine/very fine (7.0) cr/ow - $75

Controversial Green Bandana cover!

sweetheartdiary13.jpg

3 minutes ago, misterrmystery said:

How did they ever get this past Wertham?

That is the $1,000,000 question!

Brenda Starr 8 - fine (6.0) cr/ow - $NA

This book looks and feels like an 8.0ish very fine but there are two production creases in the cover stock, obviously there at time of manufacture, that I think CGC would grade down for. Otherwise this is a beautiful copy of a hot Superior title.

brendastarr8.jpg

Edited by MrBedrock

Brenda Starr 10 - cgc7.5 ow - $NA

This book has been cracked out of its CGC holder and comes with the attractive label!

brendastarr10.jpg

Edited by MrBedrock