• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

MrBedrock's Thread of Bombast - chock full of Hyperbole, Exaggeration, and the greatest funnybooks ever offered on the boards!
6 6

199 posts in this topic

Authentic Police Cases #7 - Conserved fine (6.0) ow pages - $750

Reinforcement at the single staple on the cover and centerfold. As conserved these should be reversible. As it sits the book is very attractive. Having a Matt Baker cover helps that. Having Matt Nelson verify the conservation puts it totally over the top!

bombast10.jpg

1 hour ago, MrBedrock said:

Seven Seas #6 - very good to fine (5.0) off-white pages - $2900

CGC label states "last issue" which completely explains the desirability of this issue.

bombast13.jpg

Figured this one would be out of here by now. hm

7 minutes ago, n2wdw said:

take if still available

It is also. Thanks.

So, to be clear, I have both the Secret Loves 4 and the Hollywood Diary 2 set aside for you.

Care to add the Seven Seas 6 to the pile?

Edited by MrBedrock

I just edited one of the above listings to include the following...

I have had five offers on this book at a discounted price. Save yourself the time and trouble of sending a private message...I will not discount it here.

I realize that I have [this book] priced very aggressively. I also am offering it here first. I haven't run it through my website. I haven't offered it in any of my stores. I haven't taken it to any shows. I haven't had it on e Bay. I am offering it here first because folks constantly hound those of us who sell comics for a living about "listing it on the boards first!" I guess the fun of listing stuff here is so that I can serially reject discounted offers. SWEET!

Edited by MrBedrock

13 minutes ago, MrBedrock said:

I just edited one of the above listings to include the following...

I have had five offers on this book at a discounted price. Save yourself the time and trouble of sending a private message...I will not discount it here.

I realize that I have [this book] priced very aggressively. I also am offering it here first. I haven't run it through my website. I haven't offered it in any of my stores. I haven't taken it to any shows. I haven't had it on e Bay. I am offering it here first because folks constantly hound those of us who sell comics for a living about "listing it on the boards first!" I guess the fun of listing stuff here is so that I can serially reject discounted offers. SWEET!

Will you discount this book in a box?

Will you discount it with a fox?

Will you discount it here and there?

Will you discount it anywhere?

I think you will NOT discount this book.

Who thinks you will must be a schnook!