• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

[CLOSED] Closing tonight! Reopened OO late 10 cent DCs DEEP DISCOUNTS on raw, plus NEW CGC copies! Recap Pg 1, new books pg 15! HOS #92 CGC
3 3

351 posts in this topic

10 hours ago, mysterio said:

Mystery in Space #68 8.5-9.0 -- asking $200 + shipping (below OSPG)

1st Dust Devils! Gorgeous copy, a press may help some of the very minor light bending it has. 1/4" bend that I don't think broke paper fibers to upper left back cover is the worst of it. Very pretty copy.

MysterySpace68.jpg

MysterySpace68bc.jpg

i'l take this.

7 hours ago, mysterio said:

House of Secrets #39 VF/VF+ -- asking $120 + shipping

Upper right corner of the front cover is just about all the wear on this book. Great color and gloss, very fresh.

Take. 

30 minutes ago, BlowUpTheMoon said:
8 hours ago, mysterio said:

House of Secrets #38 VF/VF- -- asking $100 + shipping

Gorgeous copy with a few light pressable bends and light edge wear.

Take. 

20 minutes ago, BlowUpTheMoon said:
7 hours ago, mysterio said:

House of Secrets #39 VF/VF+ -- asking $120 + shipping

Upper right corner of the front cover is just about all the wear on this book. Great color and gloss, very fresh.

Take. 

^^ ^^  Thank you!

Working from home today, so I should be able to list a few things as I take breaks from other stuff.

House of Mystery #92 VG/F -- asking $35 + shipping

Very solid and attractive copy let down by a couple of defects. Great color and gloss, and fresh pages. Chip at top of spine and top of back cover. At top spine of back cover that is a dirt smudge, no sign of it being a stain or penetrating to interior.

HOM92.jpg

HOM92bc.jpg

House of Mystery #99 Fine/Fine+ -- asking $45 + shipping

Another beautiful copy brought down a notch or two by one defect. Great color & gloss, and super fresh pages. Main issue is the upper right corner, where a short edge tear has allowed a bit of creasing. Difficult copy to grade, depending on how much you ding the book for that corner.

HOM99.jpg

HOM99bc.jpg

House of Mystery #104 8.5-9.0 -- asking $115 + shipping SOLD :news:

Another beautiful book, only light wear. Blue stain on the back is distributor ink, which does bleed onto some pages but does not come close to art.

HOM104.jpg

HOM104bc.jpg

Edited by mysterio

1 hour ago, mysterio said:

Working from home today, so I should be able to list a few things as I take breaks from other stuff.

House of Mystery #92 VG/F -- asking $35 + shipping

Very solid and attractive copy let down by a couple of defects. Great color and gloss, and fresh pages. Chip at top of spine and top of back cover. At top spine of back cover that is a dirt smudge, no sign of it being a stain or penetrating to interior.

HOM92.jpg

HOM92bc.jpg

Love this cover. If I didn't have one already...you know the drill.

Great seller here, folks.

23 minutes ago, elibowman said:
On ‎12‎/‎2‎/‎2018 at 9:49 AM, mysterio said:

House of Secrets #34 VG- -- asking $15 + shipping

This book is a bit more worn than the others, but still structurally solid and everything is attached. Great color and glossy.

:takeit:

22 minutes ago, elibowman said:
On ‎12‎/‎1‎/‎2018 at 6:48 PM, mysterio said:

Marvel Premiere #2 F/VF -- asking $20 + shipping

Spine wear, mostly back cover, would improve with a press if you're into that sort of thing.

:takeit:

^^ ^^ Thanks Eli!

2 hours ago, mysterio said:

House of Mystery #104 8.5-9.0 -- asking $115 + shipping

Another beautiful book, only light wear. Blue stain on the back is distributor ink, which does bleed onto some pages but does not come close to art.

HOM104.jpg

HOM104bc.jpg

Ill take it please

58 minutes ago, BEAUMONTS said:
3 hours ago, mysterio said:

House of Mystery #104 8.5-9.0 -- asking $115 + shipping

Ill take it please

It is yours, thanks!

Back from a few errands, time for a quick listing before I get back to work...

House of Mystery #106 VF-/VF -- asking $65 + shipping SOLD :news:

Beautiful color and gloss, great pages. A few minor printers creases, light spine wear, and two tiny chips at the top of the back cover. Another really fresh book.

HOM106.jpg

HOM106bc.jpg

Edited by mysterio

House of Mystery #108 Fine-/Fine -- asking $35 + shipping

Structurally much nicer, but there is a 1" tear at the upper left back cover. Still a very solid and attractive copy that will look great for the technical grade.

HOM108.jpg

HOM108bc.jpg

House of Mystery #113 VF- -- asking $60 + shipping

Love this cover. Looks every bit a VF+ or nicer, but there is an inconspicuous 1/2" tear on the back cover at the upper staple. I nearly missed it. It barely affects eye appeal, but does impact the technical grade. Another pretty book for the price.

HOM113.jpg

HOM113bc.jpg