• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

[CLOSED] Closing tonight! Reopened OO late 10 cent DCs DEEP DISCOUNTS on raw, plus NEW CGC copies! Recap Pg 1, new books pg 15! HOS #92 CGC
3 3

351 posts in this topic

On ‎12‎/‎9‎/‎2018 at 5:29 PM, mysterio said:

Action Comics #275 7.0-7.5 -- asking $110 + shipping

Would be higher, but small chip out at spine and tiny tear to left edge of back cover. Also small dust shadow on lower back cover. Pages are gorgeous.

Action275.jpg

Action275bc.jpg

:takeit: @ 15% off.... GOD BLESS....

-jimbo(a friend of jesus)(thumbsu

6 hours ago, mysterio said:

Ok, I think I am caught up on thread housekeeping...

Jimmy Olsen #52 Fine -- asking $19 + shipping

Looks better, but in addition to the light edge wear there is a short tear on the right edge of the front cover and a small (1/8") hole in the spine at the lower edge of Jimmy's word balloon that I didn't notice until I opened the front cover. Looks more like VF at a glance.

JimmyOlsen52.jpg

JimmyOlsen52bc.jpg

Take

6 hours ago, mysterio said:

Last Jimmy...

Jimmy Olsen #55 F/F-  -- asking $18 + shipping

Another pretty book derailed by some minor flaws. Tiny split in spine at lower hole of upper staple, 1/4" tear at bottom of back cover, top of back cover is a touch chippy. Pages are beautiful.

JimmyOlsen55.jpg

JimmyOlsen55bc.jpg

Take

Recap and everything subsequent to that are fully updated to reflect sales. I've got some work to catch up on, but hope to at least finish the Lois Lanes today.

Lois Lane #19 VG/F -- asking $39 + shipping

Crease in lower corner, bit of minor overhang wear up top. Light spine wear (that is dirt next to upper staple, not a sign of rust). Tiny chip off lower left corner of back cover. Everything is firmly attached at both staples, pages are as fresh as can be.

LoisLane19.jpg

LoisLane19bc.jpg

Lois Lane #21 VF-  -- asking $125 + shipping

Great pages, color, and gloss. Minor edge and very light corner wear. Couple of spots in the gloss, minor scrape in the top right word balloon. Tiny tears at top edge of back cover.

LoisLane21.jpg

LoisLane21bc.jpg

...and a GA oddball.

Atom Age Combat #3 (St. John) VG+++/F-  -- asking $79 + shipping

Very solid copy with no significant problems. Page quality is quite nice. Minor light moisture stain inside front cover at lower right corner, but no rippling or effect on pages. Everything is well attached at both staples. If not for the bit of moisture I would definitely go more like F+ if not a bit better.

AtomAge03.jpg

AtomAge03bc.jpg

World's Finest #111 VG/F -- asking $22 + shipping SOLD :news:

Solid copy, everything well attached. Most wear is focused on top edge overhang. Some light spine wear included for no extra charge.

WF111.jpg

WF111bc.jpg

Edited by mysterio

World's Finest #112 VF-  -- asking $39 + shipping (well below guide) SOLD :news:

Very light wear, great pages. Minor crease in lower right corner, light spine wear, 3/16" tears (appear to be production or distribution related), one at bottom of front cover and one at bottom of back cover in same spot.

WF112.jpg

WF112bc.jpg

Edited by mysterio

World's Finest #113 VF--  -- asking $39 + shipping SOLD :news:

1st Miss Arrowette in Green Arrow backup, and 1st Bat-Mite/Mxyzptlk teamup. Really nice looking copy, great page quality. Main problems are a super light 1" crease in the lower right corner and a chip with light bend on the top edge of the back cover. Other than those two areas this is a very clean copy.

WF113.jpg

WF113bc.jpg

Edited by mysterio

19 minutes ago, mysterio said:

World's Finest #111 VG/F -- asking $22 + shipping

Solid copy, everything well attached. Most wear is focused on top edge overhang. Some light spine wear included for no extra charge.

WF111.jpg

WF111bc.jpg

:takeit:   My first Finger / Sprang book.

Edited by Chazgee