• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Closed. A Baker Half-dozen!!!
2 2

13 posts in this topic

I crack myself up! 

Ok, usual rules, no bad people, no pushing, plenty of time for everyone to take a look-see. 

First :takeit:in the thread trumps all PMs or other backroom deals.

Shipping is $4 no matter how many books, but only in US of A. Canada is cost (we will discuss) and other places we can work out.

Payment is PayPal or Check (clear before book ships) or Money Order.

Returns within a week, for flaws I didn't notice or disclose. If you don't like it, we can either work it out or you can return. 

Offers always welcome! Feedback (either on Kudos forum or private for my own edification) is always welcome as well.

Thanks!

Edited by Qua-Brot

Next up is a group of . . . 

The Texan 5, Baker cover and art. Respectable 4.0, solid copy. I just don't see any for sale, or any sold, so I'm going out on a limb and guessing these aren't showing up that often and should be commanding huge prices! Or, maybe not. Asking $100 . .

SOLD!!!.

comic633.jpg

comic634.jpg

Edited by Qua-Brot
Sold

12 minutes ago, Qua-Brot said:

Next up is a group of . . . 

The Texan 5, Baker cover and art. Respectable 4.0, solid copy. I just don't see any for sale, or any sold, so I'm going out on a limb and guessing these aren't showing up that often and should be commanding huge prices! Or, maybe not. Asking $100 . . .

comic633.jpg

comic634.jpg

I'll take it.