• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Some Pages Left: Grummett Titans Hunt, Ivan Reis Tom Strong Terrifics, Chris Sprouse Captain America & Bucky
1 1

5 posts in this topic

Hello,

I have added some additional art for sale on ebay.

I have a couple of pages from Jeff Lemires latest Terrifics series, one of them being the 2nd appearance of Tom Strong within the DC canon (Terrifics #2 page 1) I also have a page from Terrifics #1, with the whole team.

Also for sale is a Sprouse page from Captain America Annual #1, which has the WW2 era Captain America and Bucky!

I also have a page from the Teen Titans Sell Out Special #1 by Tom Grummett, featuring some Titans, titans west, and characters from the famous Titans Hunt run.

A page from Action comics #675 by Bob McLeod, that is from the awesome "Panic in the Sky" Arc, and features Superman, Supergirl (Matrix), Draaga, and Dubbilex.  SOLD

Also a Tom Strong Page by Chris Sprouse, from Alan Moore's run SOLD

Feel free to make offers through eBay, or CGC board. 

https://www.ebay.com/sch/brandon6365/m.html?item=113557321620&ssPageName=STRK%3AMESELX%3AIT&rt=nc&_trksid=p2047675.l2562

Edited by BCoffee