• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

[CLOSED] *CLOSING TONIGHT 10 PM EST* I've Got Comics, You've Got Money... Wait A Minute... I Just Got This Crazy Idea....(Or... FMAZ's Mixed Holiday Sale!!!)

81 posts in this topic

image.png.f683bfac2816795ac7969a248d1d3836.pngimageproxy.php?img=&key=31b352271b3a5a4b

Hey all! Welcome to my Holiday Sales thread!  Graded books, keys, variants, Golden Age through Modern,
Bulk books, oddities... it's all here!  And since I've gone through the trouble of doing a lot of scanning, I
wouldn't mind doing a lot of selling!  So if you're up for making offers, feel free!

PM's are always welcome, but :takeit:in the thread always takes the day. 
SHIPPING
DOMESTIC & INTERNATIONAL: at cost (via USPS method of your choosing).
I will aim to ship within 24 hours of receiving your payment!
PAYMENT Paypal only
RETURNS Returns happily accepted 1 week after purchase. Buyer pays shipping unless seller error.
Check my kudos thread in my signature for the nice things I've paid people to say about me in the past.
;)

Edited by fmaz

UNCANNY X-MEN #144 | NM+ | $10
From single-owner collection*

*This book, and all the X-Men books that follow, come from a single owner collection.
These books were purchased, bagged and stored... and unopened again until I
scanned them last week.  Other than two copies of #164 which I sent to CGC for
Fast Track grading (not for sale unless they get here before I shut this down) as
representative of the lot. Both received 9.6's.   Based on that, I feel somewhat safe
assuming that the following books would fall mostly in the 9.6/9.8 range...or at least
I'd hope so.

SOLD!

Spoiler

XMen144FC.thumb.jpg.83a09f52b9d4e5bbc6fa5ddc49cc4a14.jpg

XMen144RC.thumb.jpg.610e137af384703b0a8bb3e1d352de53.jpg

Edited by fmaz