• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

I'm new and have a question.

4 posts in this topic

Hey so I have a question, I'm not entirely sure how things work but that's why I'm here to ask and get an actual answer since not many seem like they can answer things. So i have these god of war comics that i want to get signed and graded. I talked to the artist and they said they would be at sdcc. Unfortunately I'm not gonna a be able to go to sdcc. But the one artist said I could send the comics on to him to get signed and he would help me get the other artist. Would I be able to get the gold signature lable or what is the process on what I would have to do

16 hours ago, Klownage95 said:

Hey so I have a question, I'm not entirely sure how things work but that's why I'm here to ask and get an actual answer since not many seem like they can answer things. So i have these god of war comics that i want to get signed and graded. I talked to the artist and they said they would be at sdcc. Unfortunately I'm not gonna a be able to go to sdcc. But the one artist said I could send the comics on to him to get signed and he would help me get the other artist. Would I be able to get the gold signature lable or what is the process on what I would have to do

SDCC isn't until next year, but what I believe you need is a "facilitator" that you could email and get prices, then mail the books to and they would get the sigs for you. Yes, the sigs would be witnessed, and yes, with a yellow label from CGC..... called "signature series"

I suggest comicsketchart.com  they usually always go to SDCC and will be a responsible facilitator, ask for Doug Scott via the email on their site. @dscott is on the boards, but doesn't hang out here much.....

Edited by ADAMANTIUM

22 hours ago, Klownage95 said:

If you have a CGC account you can send the comic to the artist and have the artist send the comic to CGC with a creator agreement and it will receive a gold label, but this won't work with 2 artists. If you are looking for both artists to sign the comic a facilitator is your only option. Best of luck