• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Daredevil #1 Club...where's the love?
1 1

12 posts in this topic

Maybe I wrong, but I don't see a Daredevil #1 club on the boards.

He's my all time top 5 fave Marvel character no question.

What's not to like about him, he's so relatable... (except for his super keen senses) he has no super strength, no enhanced healing factor, can't fly and he's vulnerable just like the rest of us, heck he gets his a.s.s handed to him many times...but he keeps on truck'n. He's kinda like Marvel's Batman but with built in radar xD.

Matt Murdock deserves his first appearance club.

Edited by carefulsum

13 hours ago, carefulsum said:

Maybe I wrong, but I don't see a Daredevil #1 club on the boards.

He's my all time top 5 fave Marvel character no question.

What's not to like about him, he's so relatable... (except for his super keen senses) he has no super strength, no enhanced healing factor, can't fly and he's vulnerable just like the rest of us, heck he gets his a.s.s handed to him many times...but he keeps on truck'n. He's kinda like Marvel's Batman but with built in radar xD.

Matt Murdock deserves his first appearance club.

It's right here:

4 hours ago, Mr bla bla said:

Season 4 is upcomming. Not cancelled.

It was cancelled effective immediately.  No season 4. 

Jessica Jones and Punisher seasons are still upcoming, but a cancellation for them will probably follow shortly thereafter with the trend of Marvel shows on Netflix.

Shame.  The 3rd season of DD was really good and left open alot of possibilities. 

Edited by DST

On 12/10/2018 at 12:50 PM, DST said:

It was cancelled effective immediately.  No season 4. 

Jessica Jones and Punisher seasons are still upcoming, but a cancellation for them will probably follow shortly thereafter with the trend of Marvel shows on Netflix.

Shame.  The 3rd season of DD was really good and left open alot of possibilities. 

If that is true its real sad!

it has been a wild ride.