• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Original Owner DC Collection -Closed
2 2

333 posts in this topic

It's that time of year for a massive sales thread.  I've been sitting on a original owner DC collection for awhile so I think this will be a great time to offer them up to my fellow board members.  There are some nice keys (Showcase 30, Flash 139, etc) and some very nice filler books thrown in for all taste.  For the Marvel fanatics you will also not be disappointing since I'll add some very nice keys (FF 50, JIM 86, etc.).  Shipping will be $4.00 for the first book and $0.25 for each additional book (freebees will ship for free).  Paypal is preferred but let me know and we can work out other payment options but please message before you buy a book if paypal is not available.  No HOS or PL members can buy.  I offer a 100% return policy within a couple weeks of you receiving your purchase for whatever reason.  I've been selling on the boards for about a decade and I've always strived have happy customers.  First I'll take it via time stamp wins the book but negotiations are not an I'll take it until both of us agree to terms. 

Edited by 1Cool

An extra fun part of this sales thread is every $10 purchase can pick one of 10 free random comics.  All you have to do is say "I'll Take it and I'll take free book #3"  and you get whatever book is behind pile #3 on my desk.  i won't even know what books are where since i'll have my wife mix them all up and the luck of the draw gets the book.  The free books will vary from $1 modern books to copper age hot books to high grade bronze age books.  Some TPBs will be thrown in the mix but I don't have many of them.  This is not meant to be a chase book situation but some books will of course be nicer than others but nothing key or high value (over $10).  I've priced my books at or less then the going price so these will be a fun freebee if you buy more then $10.  You must tell me which number you want and since each number will have a stack behind them you don't have to only take one of that number - heck you could take 3 of number 7 if you want.  If you buy $25 worth of books you can pick 2 numbers, $40 gets 4 picks, etc. Any question let me know and I'll address it since this is a first for me.

Edited by 1Cool

I'm planning on posting up books while my wife has her book club over at the house (ie me hiding in my study) but to adhere to the rules I'll post up a handful of books.

80 Page Giant 1 - 5.0 - $20 SOLD:news:

80 pg Giant 1 front 5.0.jpg

80 pg Giant 1 back 5.0.jpg

Edited by 1Cool

Ok - thats a good teaser and I'll have a ton more to post up tonight.  There is probably 300 books total so it will probably take me a week to get everything posted up so there is no hurry.  Hope some people find some books they have wanted and have some fun.  Have a great day everyone!

22 minutes ago, Nuttzo said:

Take it and grab free book #3

Thanks for breaking the ice.  I'll have to let you know tonight what book you get.

1 minute ago, Tony_H said:

I’ll take Action 286, too. How can I pass that up—are we a nation of men or a nation of laws? Superman is getting a raw deal.

Great - with the two books you are over $10 so let me know which freebee number (1 to 10) and I'll tell you what you won when I get home.