• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Original Owner DC Collection -Closed
2 2

333 posts in this topic

1 minute ago, Batman1fan said:

Take Action 299 and 300

#300 sold just a sec ago but the 3 other ones are yours.  You are over $10 so let me know which freebee book number you want (1 to 10)

1 hour ago, 1Cool said:

I'm planning on posting up books while my wife has her book club over at the house (ie me hiding in my study) but to adhere to the rules I'll post up a handful of books.

80 Page Giant 1 - 5.0 - $20

80 pg Giant 1 front 5.0.jpg

80 pg Giant 1 back 5.0.jpg

:takeit:I'll take 80 Page Giant #1 and Freebies #7 and 8

11 minutes ago, 1Cool said:

Great - with the two books you are over $10 so let me know which freebee number (1 to 10) and I'll tell you what you won when I get home.

Awesome. I’ll take freebie #4.

Edited by Tony_H

8 minutes ago, Tony_H said:

Had to edit my original freebie post because I didn’t see what was already gone (typing on moving subway train).

There is a stack of books under each number so don't worry about not taking a number that has already been taken. 

If you are hitting F5 for this thread you never sat around for an old October or Foolkiller thread.  I'll be home at 5:30 Eastern and may be able to get started at 6:30ish.

6 hours ago, Nuttzo said:

Take it and grab free book #3

With the 1st free book you got a nice looking Marvel Team Up Annual 4.  Great cover.

537FBF3B-C21E-40E4-8A50-2D35B3CFD497.jpeg

Edited by 1Cool

4 hours ago, Batarag said:

:takeit:I'll take 80 Page Giant #1 and Freebies #7 and 8

With a pick from the #7 and 8 pile you got a nice looking GI Joe 35 and a beater Avengers 94 - classic Neal Adams art.

2A0BD9A6-A57B-4E54-8B47-E5B22B048FF2.jpeg