• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

[CLOSED] LAST CALL! NOW 50% OFF! collection of signed promotional comic posters, POS, headers, and misc. rare and HTF. From spidey or batman, to watchmen and all kinds of big name artists, writers.
1 1

40 posts in this topic

ok throw some more on!  :takeit:

amazing spiderman (1) alex ross. alex ross art (unsigned)   $15

allstar superman. frank quitely art (signed grant morrison, chip kidd, frank quitely)   $40

avengers + invaders (1). alex ross art (unsigned)   $5
justice league 2013 (1) lithograph. jim lee art (unsigned)   $5
shazam the power of hope. alex ross art (signed paul dini)  $35

adding some retail posters. late 80s... mcfarlane. very nice shape with large signaturea. shipping will be seperate for rolled posters $10 additional if you have already ordered anything flat.  

still lots of awesome stuff available. i will also get invoices out asap to those that have made selections.

invoices all went out and some stuff got added back for sale. that will be all i am posting for in this thread... nothing new i dont think. still lots of great stuff. i am surprised the quesada remarked/sketched ones are still there, and crisis! 
let me know if anyone has any questions.
cheers
b

greetings all.
apologies one of my kids came down with pneumonia, so been a bit busy here, will get pgks out asap early this week. meanwhile anyone that has gotten an invoice, please pay asap so i can do one mass mail trip.
lmk if i owe you a revised invoice as well, but i think i did them all.

cheers
brett

okay i wanted to leave all the photos up for a while to show everyone how great these promos look... even if you did get a chance to buy them... but have now edited the thread to remove the sold photos and make it a bit easier to navigate through when looking.