• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

CLOSED NO INTEREST

7 posts in this topic

First time seller on here. Only posted in this forum as rules state. Trusted seller mostly on FB. With the arrival of our first baby I've been letting go of some keys for extra cash. As this is the last book I'm selling I'd like to try here as there's top many window shoppers on fb. So here it is ASM 14 Cgc 5.5 

Asking 1850 shipped in the US

GPA 1777 with last sale at 1904

Any questions feel free to ask. Will also consider a partial trade for low grade asm 2,3,9 or 13 with an estimated value of 500 to 800. If I'm giving this book up I want to at least get myself a little something to complete my sinister 6 first appearances.

Shipping: Book will be shipped USPS priority mail and shipped completely protected. Shipping of this book will take place within 1 to 2 days and no longer than that. Tracking will be provided as soon as it is shipped. If you would like insurance please let me know. I have no problem with getting insurance if you can cover the fee. I normally use an entire roll of bubble wrap for shipping books regardless if graded or raw. 

Payment: I accept PayPal Good and Services

Returns: Returns accepted if book is damaged due to my negligence. I take pictures of books being shipped before during and after packaging to ensure safe arrival. If cgc case is damaged upon arrival I will ask for pictures of the damage and if was legitimately damaged due to post office i will cover the fees to have reslabbed. I DO NOT accept returns based on changing your mind after book is received. The book is 100 percent as described.

20181118_123501.jpg

20181118_123509.jpg

Edited by AntonioEstarke