• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Closed. Thanks.
2 2

14 posts in this topic

Thanks fellas, and yes, the date is surely cool. It’s a beauty! 

I’ve been asked about trades. The only two books I’d be open to trading for are Detective 38 (Restored of course) and Hulk 1 CGC 4.0 or higher. 

Nice...for the price...sig too..getting harder and harder to afford this book...and even at this price they usually look like someone took an axe to it..this one has great color....nice signature..not All over the place too large...I got mine so this is for someone else...all best my friend! :) 

7 hours ago, storypapers said:

Nice...for the price...sig too..getting harder and harder to afford this book...and even at this price they usually look like someone took an axe to it..this one has great color....nice signature..not All over the place too large...I got mine so this is for someone else...all best my friend! :) 

Took an ax to it lol 

Thanks man!  I hope it finds a home with a fellow Spidey lover. 

8 hours ago, storypapers said:

53 minutes ago, SpideyFein said:

Took an ax to it lol 

Thanks man!  I hope it finds a home with a fellow Spidey lover. 

I couldn't agree more...a friggin' beautiful copy for the grade...I have one in the same grade from another company & it pales in comparison (worship)