• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

[CLOSED] Weird Mysteries 2 Classic Pre-code Horror!

4 posts in this topic

Free shipping in the USA and Canada. I'll accept returns for 14 days of the receipt of the book. PayPal only. First :takeit: in the thread gets the book.

Weird Mysteries 2 A great Bernard Bailey cover that Ernie Gerber considered good enough to be one of the books displayed on the second volume of his guide. Classic "Robot Woman" story by Basil Wolverton. This book has rusted staples, and plenty of wear.Cream pages. I would say it's a 2.0 250.00

cGJqWn.jpg

I'll put up a back cover scan and some interior pics later in the morning.

1 minute ago, Larryw7 said:

Free shipping in the USA and Canada. I'll accept returns for 14 days of the receipt of the book. PayPal only. First :takeit: in the thread gets the book.

Weird Mysteries 2 A great Bernard Bailey cover that Ernie Gerber considered good enough to be one of the books displayed on the second volume of his guide. Classic "Robot Woman" story by Basil Wolverton. This book has rusted staples, and plenty of wear.Cream pages. I would say it's a 2.0 250.00

cGJqWn.jpg

I'll put up a back cover scan and some interior pics later in the morning.

take