• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

DR.X's Christmas Contest 2018 is almost here!!!
6 6

562 posts in this topic

2 hours ago, DR.X said:

Who seen the movie " The Relic ". I wonder what it's like to have your hypothalamus gland ripped out? :idea:

They left out the main character from the book-Agent Pendergast.  

4 minutes ago, kav said:

They left out the main character from the book-Agent Pendergast.  

wonder why they would leave the main character out of the movie unless they swapped him for  D' Agosta?

1 minute ago, DR.X said:

wonder why they would leave the main character out of the movie unless they swapped him for  D' Agosta?

No D'Agosta was in there too-Pendergast is just too complex of a character-they had to keep it simple in limited time span of a movie.

1 minute ago, kav said:

No D'Agosta was in there too-Pendergast is just too complex of a character-they had to keep it simple in limited time span of a movie.

I still liked that movie. liked the plot and the monster was pretty decent for that time period.

2 minutes ago, DR.X said:

I still liked that movie. liked the plot and the monster was pretty decent for that time period.

I agree.  Big Pendergast fan so i was disappointed as hell but still liked it.

15 minutes ago, DR.X said:

Its no fun having hypothalamus ripped out.  Thalamus ok maybe but hypothalamus-thats just doing too much.

15 minutes ago, Wolverinex said:

technically this is impossible because the press isnt going all the way thru metal cylinder.