• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

DR.X's Christmas Contest 2018 is almost here!!!
6 6

562 posts in this topic

On ‎12‎/‎10‎/‎2018 at 9:21 AM, DR.X said:

:facepalm:

go to page one and read the first post.

First page talks about how many people were in it last year, and it tells that there will be a bunch of prizes.  It also says that the contest will be on another thread.  But it doesn't actually say what the contest is on Page One.  It might be buried behind a bunch of GIFs, but I looked for it and didn't find it.  Hence my question.

It's cool of you to do this.  Just not sure what "this" is.  Is it a grading contest?

Edited by Westy Steve

Just now, Westy Steve said:

It talks about how many people were in it last year, and it tells that there will be a bunch of prizes.  It also says that the contest will be on another thread.  But it doesn't actually say what the contest is on Page One.  It might be buried behind a bunch of GIFs, but I looked for it and didn't find it.  Hence my question.

the rules, regulations, and details will all be clearly posted when the contest starts, for new contestants. it lasts for days so plenty of time to get in and win lots of stuff. now don't bother me anymore as I just noticed some type of giant prehistoric tree dwelling marsupial climbing up one of my oak trees.

9 minutes ago, Westy Steve said:

First page talks about how many people were in it last year, and it tells that there will be a bunch of prizes.  It also says that the contest will be on another thread.  But it doesn't actually say what the contest is on Page One.  It might be buried behind a bunch of GIFs, but I looked for it and didn't find it.  Hence my question.

It's cool of you to do this.  Just not sure what "this" is.  Is it a grading contest?

I'm probably breaking all kinds of rules for this  and risking excommunication, but, links to previous years:

Edited by thunsicker

I have actually been working on this since back in July with an all new set up and tweaking. I think it is going to be the best one I have done yet, but it is what it is. Should be lots of fun again for everyone that gets involved. I've already entered Greggy's answer on the sheets since he can't come up with a different number. :facepalm:

55 minutes ago, DR.X said:

I have actually been working on this since back in July with an all new set up and tweaking. I think it is going to be the best one I have done yet, but it is what it is. Should be lots of fun again for everyone that gets involved. I've already entered Greggy's answer on the sheets since he can't come up with a different number. :facepalm:

That's gotta be either 666 or 1111;) Do I get a door prize?